Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By letter to: 86-70 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
By contacting our general customer services team at: email@example.com
In case, if you are not pleased with our reply to any of your complaints or the way in which your information is managed then you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) using the following details:
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone number: 0303 123 1113
What information do we collect?
We collate your personal information in the following different ways:
Information given by you
- We get your personal information like your name, email address and password while you register yourself on the Site.
- We also collate your personal information while you purchase anything from the Site so that we can offer you products and services of your choice. We get your company name, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card information and order details while doing so.
- We also get your personal information when you contact us or when you communicate with us using your email – id or phone number or the chat function available on the Site. Also, please note that all the communications on phone with you are recorded so that the training and services can be improvised.
- In case, if you don’t provide us your personal information, we would not be able to process your order.
Information collected automatically
- The information can be collated by us automatically from the cookies or web beacons while you visit our Site. Information like IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Site, and dates and times of Site visits are collected automatically while you visit the Site.
How your information is used
Your personal information can be used in the following manners by us:
To offer you any service or to execute any contract with you which may be inclusive of:
- collection of payment and processing and filling your orders which were made on our Site;
- service messages along with the messages asking for your feedback towards the services provided to you;
- execution of any agreement between you and us for the provision of services related to this Site.
Wherever we have your approval, we may utilise your information to send you the details related to our products and services which may interest you. This may also include the services which are subject to direct marketing and thus, we may also contact you through post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS) and/or e-mail.
In the following cases, we may also have a genuine interest for your personal information:
- while responding to your feedbacks or while investigating and addressing your enquiries, questions and complaints;
- while creating and improvising our Site so that you can have the best customer experience;
- while refining the class of the services provided to our customers;
- while safeguarding the operational management and internal management of our business, document retention, compliance with supervisory guidance and exercise or defence of legal claims.
In the following cases, we may have a legal obligation:
- to guard, inspect and prevent against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
Your personal information can be used for any automatic decision-making and for making any profiles about you. Your personal information can also be shared to any third party who can analyse your order data for any fraud detection purposes and may generate a profile relating to you.
Preservation of your Information
The information that is collected from you can be preserved till the purposes for which it is saved are served.
- When defining the relevant retention periods, the following factors are taken into consideration: our predetermined responsibilities and privileges in relation to the information involved;
- legal commitments for preserving the information under the applicable data protection laws;
- act of limitations under applicable laws;
- disputes if any;
- rules issued by related data protection authorities.
- Deletion of your information, once it’s not needed.
Revelation of your information
Your personal information can be revealed to:
- to any service providers for the purposes of providing services to us,
- if we have your consent, we share your information to selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, and our affiliates and associates, so that can contact you for any direct marketing related to the services and products you are interested in;
In the event of any merger or acquisition, your personal information will be shared to such new owner of the Company. While, in case of winding up or reconstruction of the Company, your personal information can be sold or transferred to such third parties.
Transfer of your information internationally
- Many a times, it may happen that your personal information is processed outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Well in such cases the data protection laws of that other country can be different. However, we will make sure that if your personal information is used outside the EEA, it will be under the data protection laws of the UK.
- You can acquire duplicates of these protections by emailing us using the details in the ‘Contact Details’ section above.
- As per the data protection law, many rights are available to users of this Site when it comes to your information. Any information and advice related to your rights can be attained from the data protection regulator in your respective country (i.e. the ICO in the UK). Any of these rights can be exercised by you just by contacting us through our contact information above.
- You have the right to object to process some type of your personal information including the processing of your personal information during direct marketing.
- To receive clear, transparent and easily comprehensible information is one of your right.
- You also have the right to access your information and can also, check if we are using your information under the data protection laws.
- You also have the right to get your personal information corrected.
- You also have the right to request us to erase or delete all your personal information that we have with us.
- You also have the right to restrict us from using your personal information that we have with us.
- You also have the right to use your personal information which we have for any other purpose and for any other services.
- You also have the right to complaint against us under the data protection laws in case if you feel that the we do not manage your personal information that we have properly.
- You also have the right to remove your approval for any further processing of your personal information at any time.